Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blooms

These are my "China Pink" Lily-flowering tulips.  When they first started to bloom I was a little disappointed.  They didn't seem to be turning out as I had expected.  But with a little patience (thanks for the patience pep-talk Natalie) I am pretty happy with them.  The had started to bloom right when we had a cold snap and snow.  I think the first few blooms were a little weird because of that.


One of my very favorites, Allium.  Just starting to poke their flower heads up.  In another month they will be so lovely (I've got about 100 in my yard...):


Becky can't resist when I'm taking yard pics.  She loves the flowers so much and wants me to take her picture with every one!


Here's another I'm looking forward to seeing bloom.  Doesn't look like much yet:


Now for a quick little visit inside.  My seedlings are doing nicely.  I gave them some fertilizer a few days ago and added another light.  I have 4 flats of stuff going now.  This one's mostly tomatoes and peppers:


Have a nice day.


No comments: